Thursday, September 25, 2008

I met a spirit

During a massage, while I was floating in other dimensions, I met an entity who explained to me that she was the spirit of a complex and populous world. I was even seeing images of a very busy citadel, full of many interacting forms of life.

As we conversed, she explained a little about how every civilization has its own spirit. How diverse her population was. How the ruling class is outnumbered 10 to 1 by the helper class. She said, "We are very much alike, you and me."


The meeting illustrated and underscored the facts that I had been talking about only a few hours earlier. Our body consists of 100 trillion cells. Of those, less than 10 trillion have our dna. The other 90 trillion cells belong to other life forms; bugs that inhabit our body, doing the basic work that keeps us alive.

It was kind of a fun trip.

No comments: