Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Manifesting keeps happening faster.

(Of course it helps if you hustle too.)

Remember a few blogs ago I mentioned Fair Conversion?
Last night, the fair board voted unanimously to include a focus on renewable energy and sustainable living.

Now the fun part and the hard work begins. There are a million ideas that this opens up. I will list some of those ideas at the HUG web site.

It is kind of cool that the fair will be renewed and sustained by choosing to focus on Renewable and Sustainable living.

3 comments:

George Breed said...

Manifesting and Hustling -- the Dynamic Duo! I love it!

Congratulations, Paul!

Anonymous said...

Maybe now you are asking the right questions and asking for that which is the greatest good, even unknowingly so.

LA

PS. I like to envision you as a hustler. There are a zillion songs about hustling. I'll have to find one that fits you, or at least makes you blush. (:

George Breed said...

Paul, I invite you please to turn your mind to A Worthy Project on my site. Thanks, George