Thursday, February 16, 2006

Vacation is tough on the schedule.

It is almost like when I had a real job. Like many Americans, I learned to avoid vacations because they were too stressful before and after.
Before the vacation, you had to try to arrange all the appointments and get things ready so the whole department wouldn't fall apart while you were gone.
After the vacation, the work is piled up to the ceiling and things are crazy busy for a week or two.

This week was a little too much like that. I figured that in our situation, February would be an ideal time for taking off. It is the quietest time of the year.
Not this year. I'm only beginning to catch up even now.

Everything we are doing is really all good stuff, so I don't know if I'm bragging or complaining. I'll let you know when I catch up.

No comments: