Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Silver Ion Tooth

It is an interesting experiment. Last week one of my upper molars was starting to rot. It was sensitive to touch, and even smelled rotten. As the weekend progressed, the tooth got worse. Sunday I decided to try something new. I built an oral version of a silver ion injector.

A little history…
Silver kills bacteria. Silver colloid (nano sized silver particles in water) is commonly sold in health food stores. If applied topically, it generally doesn’t penetrate the skin. A few years ago I learned that if you have a tiny current flowing from a silver wire into your skin, it carries atoms of silver into the tissue, where it stays long enough to kill local bacteria.

I started doing web research and running experiments. Soon I knew how to not make it too strong or too weak. I learned that it works wonderfully on bacterial infections, but not on fungi. I marveled that all the little pimples and other long time skin infections just disappeared. Chronic pimples stayed away for over six months. Some other infections never came back.

The following Christmas I made a dozen silver ion injectors from miniature flashlights and gave them to friends. Over time I learned that most of them get lost because they cure all the problems and get put in a drawer. It is a year before another infection pops up and they can no longer find the silver ion injector.

So, Sunday I whipped one up with a special shaped silver wire to fit between teeth. I started injecting those ions. I had never tried this in my mouth before. Two days later the tooth doesn’t smell and doesn’t hurt. It will be a few weeks before the dentist can see me. I’m hoping that my tooth is healthy and cleaned up by that time, with super fit gums as a bonus.
If that happens, this gadget will have a permanent place of honor in my medicine cabinet.

2 comments:

lab munkay said...

Do you have any of these silver ion injector for skin for sale?

Paul said...

I won't sell one, but I would be glad to make one and give it to you.
Send me an email paulhunt@hugllc.com