Saturday, July 08, 2006

Earth, Wind, Fire, Water

I was contemplating the concepts involved in the lebab project (a way to reverse the language confounding effect in the story about the tower of Babel) . I was realizing that the brain wave that travels around the world is in the same band as a huge amount of noise caused by lighting and the resonance of the earth. What effect might this noise cause?

Other smooth noise sources for us include staring at bodies of water, or a camp fire, or listening to wind or a fan. The effect of each one is to draw us into a contemplative mood. Our brain waves resonate at the same frequency as the earth when we are in such a mood.

It is interesting that the major things that help us contemplate seem to be Earth, Wind, Water and Fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not one to comment on strange blogs but I have to say that I love to read your random thoughts. It gives me something more to think about than the mundane things that happen everyday. Thanks.