Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Teacher is on duty

Yesterday I was low on personal energy due to a 24 hour flu bug. I was tired of everything and wondering why the hell I'm working so hard and investing so much in our crazy venture. There must be better things to do with my time and money; certainly easier things.

Tonight I'm feeling better and started reading some blogs.
Whamo!!
A series of lessons lined up to beat me in the face and say
"THIS is why you are working!"

It started with "How to save the world " Saturday Links
And led to Earth in imminent peril
Then Birds vanishing
Then Climate change and battles for resources will set the world aflame
And Climate change blamed as Lake Superior Shrinks
and more stuff... but you get the idea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to listen to my lightsmith channel of Earth Mother and her helpers. If you are interested let me know. More information is available at www.lightsmith.com

LA

Anonymous said...

Not mine channel but my cd of the channel. No arrogance intended.

:)

Namaste
LA