Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dreaming in blue

This morning while I was still dreaming, I began to realize that my dreams were basically in black and white with certain features highlighted in blue. At some point I started to realize that this was weird and wondered what was going on.

Then I thought; maybe this a communication technique. Maybe something inside me was trying to get a message to my consciousness. As soon as that thought became conscious, there was a rapid fire series of pictures with blue highlights; too many to absorb. Kind of like someone excited at finally getting your attention and then talking so fast that you can't follow them.

Some of the pictures looked like DNA sequences, highlighting interesting segments. I waited too long before writing this down so many of the other pictures have faded. I hope there are more such communication opportunities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, last Sunday, after our visit, I went back in time and remote viewed your dna blue dream and it was indeed a download of sorts, activations as I call them. I saw the rapid fire images, greyscale tinged in blue, and it was like the blue was more towards the bottom of the screen...kinda off center towards the lower right side. I had the impression the images all related to expansion of expression and insight. Oh, I could say more but for now- thanks for sharing the dream (literally!)

DS (not an employee)

dug said...

I have more that once heard that the dreams of color are reality or re real to happen. those with no color are dreams..........i am such an air head that the my dreams disappear.......ds (more of a contractor:)