Saturday, October 24, 2009

New board member?

Yesterday I was lying face down on the massage table. Karlene was almost done; doing the final touches on my shoulders. Suddenly I was clearly viewing the scene from above the table. Next to Karlene, to my right was the spirit of an old black indigenous woman with long white kinky hair.

Seeing her as I did from above and behind her left shoulder, her hair was most prominent, and I could only see her face as an outline; a caricature of an old crone with a rather bulbous nose.
At a glance she looked like a shaman or a witch, very old and wise. She was mostly spirit. Whatever body may have been under the long kinky white hair was nondescript.

Suddenly she jumped inside of me.

That move was unexpected, but welcome. I feel that her skills are needed as the next phase of life unfolds.

No comments: