Thursday, July 28, 2005

Too much at once Rant

Life is busy.
I figured I would spend most of the day at the energy fair in Little Falls, just over an hour's drive away. By the time I did a little babysitting and favors and chores, I didn't get on the road until nearly 2:00. Even the road trip was interupted with another semi-unplanned but high priority meeting. I finally got to the fair 30 minutes before we had to leave again to get to a dinner invitation and concurrent babysitting.

You have to keep in mind that this energy fair is all about what we do. We were even planning on giving a straw bale house demonstration (before Pete died and Ryan broke his finger). It takes us about an hour to talk to each of the dozen vendors of interest. There are things to be learned and connections to be made. 30 minutes doesn't quite do it.

I maybe I can squeeze it in tommorrow night or Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your help with my family has been immensely appreciated. You're the creme de la creme as far as grampas go. It's been quite the busy month and I hope that the pace of life can slow down a bit. If you need downtime from kids, please don't hesitate to ask. I always understand. (:

LA