Monday, July 25, 2005

Vitamin D exposure

Recent studies have shown that vitamin D has a great anti-oxident effect. It is powerful at reducing cancer. Sunshine on your skin is the best way to get vitamin D. As long as you don't burn, sunshine is five times more likely prevent all kinds of cancer than it is to cause melanoma.

I love the privacy of our place on a Sunday morning. The sun was shining, the grass needed watering, and I was talking on the phone for hours with Raya. It felt really good to be running around watering the lawn, totally naked except for my straw hat.(My face already gets too much sunshine, the rest of my pastey white body needed sun.) I got comfortable out there. After a long time, I was so into my chore and the phone call that I didn't notice Ryan and Amber driving up the driveway until they were already here. They laughed when I suddenly dropped the hose and ran indoors. I did too.

4 comments:

lab munkay said...

You watered your lawn for hours? Are you nuts?

Anonymous said...

At least you were wearing the proper outfit.

lab munkay said...

The nakid thing I can understand. The attachment to your hose,..um.

Paul said...

I gotta explain... The lawn was brand new sod and needs watering for the first few weeks or it will die. Think of it as a construction project.

Sheesh, who would have guessed that the most embarrassing part of the story would be the fact that I was watering the lawn.