Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Silver Dental Checkup

This was the day my curious experimental side has been waiting for. I was actually looking forward to this checkup. Afterwards, I realized that it turned out very much like many other manifesting projects lately. It went exactly like I imagined the best outcome would be.

The dental hygenist who cleaned my teeth was marveling that she hadn't seen a mouth this clean in some time. My gums had never looked so good. Poking and proding revealed no bleeding. The perodontal pockets actually shrunk in size to a very healthy range. The roots were cleaner and smoother than they had ever been. She was afraid if everyone came in like this, she would be out of a job. She told me that whatever I was doing, I should keep it up.

Then I told her about my silver ion injector, and that I tried it on my teeth and gums when a tooth seemed to be rotting. The tooth stopped smelling bad and the pain went away when I rubbed it with the silver ion injector. So we x-rayed the tooth and there was no sign of any problem with it. The dentist figured that the pain and smell might have been caused by food trapped between my teeth, (but I floss that particular trouble spot after almost every meal).

With the very healthy gums and the healthy tooth, the dental hygenist was impressed. The dentist seemed too busy to hear the whole story, but I bet it will bounce around his office for a while.

No comments: