Monday, March 26, 2007

Catch-up

I'm not waiting any longer for the perfect inspiration to write a blog. Between medical dramas on all sides, excess meetings and an enhanced role as grampa, time has been slipping right past the log-in screen. So, I'm sitting here with a stuffy nose, a minor fever and a minor tooth ache, ready to write with or without inspiration.

It is fun watching Rochester learning to write blogs and handle money.

You have to marvel at today's temperature. If I read the history right, it didn't just set a record; it blew past the old record by 20 degrees F. I have seen entire junes that never got this warm. This comes on top of the warmest winter in the whole world by a huge margin. (note: further research tells me that wunderground is not the best place to do weather research. the real margin is more like 3 degrees)

Maybe by the time Al Gore gets drafted as president, we will see that global warming is moving faster than we thought.

No comments: