Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Be prepared for it

I found this on a manifesting site...

4-step success formula

1: You need to know what you want. You need to have your goals.
2: You need to have a burning desire to achieve the goal.
3: You need to program your goals into your subconscious mind.
4: You need to take massive action to accumulate the necessary experience and knowledge so that you are competent enough for your goals.

Number 4 is what got my attention:
You need to take MASSIVE action.
Not to make it happen, but to be prepared to handle it well. You could wish for a million watts of power, but if you got it without knowing how to deal with it, POOF!
It is true of a million dollars too.

In my mind, there is also a subtle interplay between being prepared and being worthy.

5 comments:

lab munkay said...

My delayed success I can always blame on if I think I deserve it or not.
Every intresting post. Thanks for writting it.

Paul said...

Interesting. I try to do all of my work myself. I researched, made decisions, designed and installed my utilites rather than getting a contractor. The main reason is that I have to live with them and maintain them and I needed he knowledge and experience. As you say, this is true in other areas and aspects of life.

Round Belly said...

but we have to prepare faster, because our manifesting has become faster

Dragonfly Shaman said...

My single thought in manifesting is NOT to have a single doubt about the outcome- IT WILL HAPPEN. And it always does for me. Manifesting is so much easier than this post makes it seem. I guess if you start to rationalize what we intuitively know in our hearts, then yes, manifesting is going to be a challenge.

Manifesting is never difficult for me. I just have FAITH. The only ingredient I've ever needed to make my manifests happen.

But if I were to add anything- it's to be careful of what you ask for. Be specific.

So how about-
Have FAITH
and
Be SPECIFIC

Sadiq said...

beautiful post.