Sunday, January 01, 2006

Words are so limiting!

Words are a one dimensional substitute; merely pointers to one facet of the multidimensional, powerful and spiritual real thing. But a pointer is a valuable tool.

When I was contemplating how to post about manifesting, I realized that I didn’t have words for what it was or how to do it. After a little internet research, the words came flooding out. After finding words, I began to realize that those were the tools used to teach me this topic. It was after the principles turned into everyday practice that the words faded away, replaced by the grandeur of the real thing.

There are dozens of potential posts I could do about manifesting lessons. Does anyone want to see a long series of them?

1 comment:

George Breed said...

I would like to see as many as your heart opens to. I learn anew and I need reminders. What you have posted so far reverberates quite well within my being. Thanks, Paul.