Sunday, September 04, 2005

Slow blogging time

There is something about this time of year that makes it harder to write a blog. I think everyone is busy getting in the last bit of summer. Still, some of us manage to create a gem once in a while.
This is from Rambling with Isha It is worth repeating.
_____________________________

* Life is NOT a poker game. You are dealt a hand, but that is as far as it goes. In life you can pick up cards along the way. You can discard the cards you don't like. And most importantly, you can make up the rules as you go. If your hand is better for Go-Fish, great. Have a super Bridge hand? Wonderful. It's sad when someone is too busy hating their Poker hand to realize that they have a winning Crazy 8s hand.
_____________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What game do you play?

Paul said...

I must play go-fish. It is easy and anyone can join in. Any card will do.

Round Belly said...

I think I am using my cards to build a card house

Solange Hommel said...

I think I am playing a special card version of Calvin Ball. Anything goes! :)