Friday, September 23, 2005

Vacation update 4, By Lynn

I got burned today as I was snorkeling on fantastic reefs and along shores with lots of wonderful fishes… and corals… and it was a great morning to be out in a raft with super powerful motors and in the ocean…very salty… and with a bright sun shining… yes I put on sun screen, but I think I should have put more on before the 2nd snorkel stop… near the Capt Cook monument on English soil here in Hawaii… lots of fun again…this lasted from 8:00am until after noon… yeah… what a life…then we had a great meal and then came back to the motel for a rest…and then I found out I was really sore… lots of red on the back of my legs and back… I wore cold wet towels for about an hour while watching to see what the hurricane in the gulf was doing… and so now we are going to play a good game of Rummikube…with Mom and Nathan and they get to get up early tomorrow while we sleep in… until later…
Lynn

No comments: